- Music: Scoring a 9 out of 10 for the Upgraded Sibelius 7.5 Music Notation Software
- Music: Over 160 Improvements Now Available Free to Sibelius 7.5 Customers with Latest Update
- Music: Learn Why Composers and Arrangers Choose Avid Sibelius 7.5
- Music: Notation Software Compared—MakeMusic Finale vs. Avid Sibelius
- Music: Behind the Scenes with the Alabama Symphony Orchestra
- Behind the Scenes with Rick Smith from Underworld
- NAB 2014: Proven and Trusted Audio, Video, and Live Sound Creative Tools Await in the Artist Suite
- NAB 2014: Avid Everywhere—Delivering on Our Vision for the Media Industry
- Avid Connect 2014: Shaping Up to Become the Media Event of the Year
- Musikmesse 2014: Step Inside Our Booth at Messe 2014 (Photos)
Export Selection As Audio
Added 12 Aug 2009 (last updated 06 Mar 2014)
For use with Sibelius 6, Sibelius 7.1 and Sibelius 7.5
Exports the selected music in the score to an audio file (unlike File - Export Audio, which always exports to the end of the score). It will only export staves that play back through virtual instruments, so it is best if your current playback configuration uses only virtual instruments, and does not use MIDI devices.
The plugin will export only selected notes, regardless of the initial position of the playback line.
The plugin creates a temporary score named TemporaryScoreForExportAudio.sib, in the default Scores folder, which it will reuse if run again. You may freely delete this score after the plugin finishes.
Updated 24 August 2009. The plugin now deletes the temporary score, so it will no longer be left around.
Updated 9 September 2009. The duration of the selection now appears in the dialog prior to export.
Updated 14 December 2012. Fixes bug where unselected staves were exported, and fixes crashing bug if plugin is run from a part. Also adds option to omit muted staves (previous versions always omitted them, and omit is the default, but this provides an option so you can match the way Export Audio works).
Updated 5 March 2014. Fixes problems with filenames containing embedded periods.
- Download ExportSelectionAsAudio.zip (10K, downloaded 1315 times)
Plug-in written by Bob Zawalich.
- Accidentals (6) »
- Arrange (2) »
- Analysis (6) »
- Batch Processing (14) »
- Color (11) »
- Composing Tools (40) »
- Layout (42) »
- Menus and shortcuts (4) »
- Notes and rests (58) »
- Other (33) »
- Playback (22) »
- Proof-reading (8) »
- Text (79) »
- Navigation (14) »
- Filter and Find (40) »
- Chord Symbols (9) »
- Note Input (5) »
- Lines (10) »
- Simplify Notation (1) »
- Focus On Staves (2) »
- Comments (5) »
- Harp (12) »
- Transformations (7) »
- Hitpoints (3) »
- Guitar (5) »
- Banjo (3) »
- Selection (2) »
- Developers' Tools (11) »
- Engravers' Tools (11) »
- Tuplets (1) »
- Sight-impaired (5) »
Find plugins by Sibelius version
- Make Layout Uniform
- Arrange Voicings
- Arrange Brass Voicings
- Respell Flats as Sharps
- Rhythm Section Assistant
- Find Intervals From Keys
- Narrow Two Voices
- Multirests and Empty Bars
- Print Folder of Scores
- Extract Parts From Folder