Find and Fix Illegal Tuplets
Added 18 Oct 2012 (last updated 07 Mar 2014)
For use with Sibelius 7.1, Sibelius 7.5 and Sibelius 8.x
Find And Fix Illegal Tuplets looks for tuplets where the tuplet fraction ratio has a greater number on the left than on the right (i.e. so the notes would end up longer in duration when played) and doubles the written duration of the notes in the tuplet.
- Download FindAndFixIllegalTuplets.zip (6K, downloaded 5159 times)
Plug-in written by Michael Eastwood.
Copy and Paste Across Tuplets
Added 26 May 2015 (last updated 17 Jun 2015)
For use with Sibelius 6, Sibelius 7.1, Sibelius 7.5 and Sibelius 8.x
This plugin enables copying and pasting across tuplets in Sibelius 6 and 7 and improves performance in Sibelius 7.5.
To use it:
- Select a passage that crosses a tuplet. (It must be a passage selection, not individual notes and it must have a note or a rest [not a bar rest] in the first bar of the top stave.)
- Run the Copy Across Tuplets plugin. (It converts the selection to a group of notes, rests etc.)
- Click on the first note or rest in the top stave of place you wish to paste to.
- Run the Paste Across Tuplets plugin to paste your material.
Please note the following:
- The tuplets and the position within the tuplets at the beginning and end of the selection in the source staves must match the corresponding tuplets and positions in the destination staves. Otherwise a multitude of tiny rests will appear which requires Edit>Undo to fix. (Basically the beginning and end tuplets must line up.)
- Copy Across Tuplets stores information about the copied selection which Paste Across Tuplets uses. It is not recommended, therefore, to mix these plugins up with the normal copy and paste functions, i.e. copying a selection with Ctrl+C and them pasting using Paste Across Tuplets.
- Because the plugin only works with passage selections, I've added a few filters for voices and notes/rests.
- If more than one voice is present, data from the end of the bar that the selection is pasted to can, in some circumstances, be lost. This can be fixed by undoing the paste and copy until the original selection reappears, and then using the filters in the copy plugin to copy and paste one voice at a time.
- Download CopyPasteAcrossTuplets.zip (8K, downloaded 2502 times)
Plug-in written by Kenneth Gaw.
- Accidentals (7) »
- Arrange (2) »
- Analysis (6) »
- Batch Processing (17) »
- Color (12) »
- Composing Tools (42) »
- Layout (45) »
- Menus and shortcuts (4) »
- Notes and rests (64) »
- Other (38) »
- Playback (22) »
- Proof-reading (9) »
- Text (82) »
- Navigation (15) »
- Filter and Find (42) »
- Chord Symbols (9) »
- Note Input (5) »
- Lines (12) »
- Simplify Notation (1) »
- Focus On Staves (2) »
- Comments (5) »
- Harp (14) »
- Transformations (7) »
- Hitpoints (3) »
- Guitar (6) »
- Banjo (3) »
- Selection (3) »
- Developers' Tools (13) »
- Engravers' Tools (20) »
- Sight-impaired (6) »