- NotateMe music handwriting app out of beta; v. 1.0 released
- Leipzig Urtext fonts now available from FontShop
- Future versions of Sibelius will not support Windows XP or Vista
- Create an editable click track with audio cues using Sibelius and Max/MSP
- Layoffs and reorganization announced at MakeMusic
- Access the Create menu in Sibelius 7
- Man under investigation for targeting orchestrators, others in fraud
- Dolet 6.3 for Sibelius improves MusicXML exporting
- Update on Sibelius and Mac OS X Mavericks
- Finale 2014 released; MakeMusic: “Others take music notation software development for granted”
Filter Notes Tied To - Simple
Added 03 Nov 2008 (last updated 22 Jun 2012)
For use with Sibelius 5, Sibelius 6 and Sibelius 7
Filters notes in a selection that are the targets of a tied note, i.e., if one note is tied to a second note, the filter will select the second note.
This plugin will not catch all notes that are tied to. It assumes that the note with the ties immediately precedes its target, and so will miss arpeggiated notes tied to a block chord. It will also miss notes tied to from a note in a different voice. It general, for simple cases it works well, but please check all output carefully, and do not assume it is always correct.
This was intended for the use of selecting target notes in guitar tab, to make it easier to hide them, but there are likely many other uses as well. The Filter Other plugin has an option to filter tied notes, and these may find uses in tandem.
Updated 27 May 2010. A dialog was added, along with the ability to deselect as well as select notes.
Updated 5 April 2010. Changed initial test to allow plugin to run in Sibelius 5.25.
- Download FilterNotesTiedTo-Simple.zip (4K, downloaded 1494 times)
Plug-in written by Bob Zawalich.
- Accidentals (6) »
- Arrange (2) »
- Analysis (6) »
- Batch Processing (13) »
- Color (11) »
- Composing Tools (34) »
- Layout (37) »
- Menus and shortcuts (4) »
- Notes and rests (54) »
- Other (33) »
- Playback (22) »
- Proof-reading (8) »
- Text (75) »
- Navigation (13) »
- Filter and Find (38) »
- Chord Symbols (9) »
- Note Input (5) »
- Lines (10) »
- Simplify Notation (1) »
- Focus On Staves (2) »
- Comments (4) »
- Harp (12) »
- Transformations (12) »
- Hitpoints (3) »
- Guitar (5) »
- Banjo (3) »
- Selection (2) »
- Developers' Tools (11) »
- Engravers' Tools (9) »
- Tuplets (1) »
Find plugins by Sibelius version
- Make Layout Uniform
- Arrange Voicings
- Respell Flats as Sharps
- Arrange Brass Voicings
- Respell Uncommon Accidentals
- Rhythm Section Assistant
- Find Intervals From Keys
- Narrow Two Voices
- Print Folder of Scores
- Multirests and Empty Bars
No plug-ins added in the last 30 days.
No plug-ins updated in the last 30 days.