Fix Tied Notes Live Playback
Added 01 Aug 2005 (last updated 07 Mar 2014)
For use with Sibelius 3.x, Sibelius 4, Sibelius 4.1, Sibelius 5, Sibelius 6, Sibelius 7.1 and Sibelius 7.5
This plug-in processes notes and corrects problems with the Live Playback Original Duration in tied notes. If the Live Playback duration in a tied note has been set such that it ends either before or after the notational duration (i.e., if the note is a quarter note/crotchet, and Live Playback only plays for an eighth note/quaver), the note can playback incorrectly (the following note it is tied to will play with a separate attack). To prevent that, the Live Playback duration is set to the notational duration less the Live Start Position in those cases, so the tied note playback stops exactly at the end. A log file of changes will be written.
- Download FixTiedNoteLivePlayback.zip (5K, downloaded 13242 times)
Plug-in written by Bob Zawalich.
Added 21 Dec 2005 (last updated 30 Mar 2009)
For use with Sibelius 4
This is a minor update to the Strummer plug-in included with Sibelius 4. This update has the following improvements:
- Tied chords (and even partially tied chords) are handled correctly
- Notes were sometimes clipped in the first chord in a bar following a strummed chord in the previous bar; this is now fixed
For Sibelius 5, use the shipping version of this plugin.
- Download Strummer.zip (4K, downloaded 7098 times)
Plug-in written by David Harvey.
Added 25 Jan 2007 (last updated 07 Mar 2014)
For use with Sibelius 4, Sibelius 4.1, Sibelius 6, Sibelius 7.1 and Sibelius 7.5
This plug-in will open a folder of scores and play them back in turn, either sequentially (with an option to loop) or randomly (with an option to control the number of intermediate scores to be played until a particular score may be played again.)
Updated 5 September 2009 by Bob Zawalich for compatibility with Sibelius 6. Note that this plugin will run in Sibelius 4 and 6, but not Sibelius 5.
- Download DreamSequence.zip (3K, downloaded 5760 times)
Plug-in written by Andrew Moschou.
Added 11 Apr 2007 (last updated 13 Apr 2007)
For use with Sibelius 4 and Sibelius 4.1
This plug-in uses Live Playback to correct the playback of 16th notes (semiquavers) and pairs of eighth notes (quavers) marked with tenuto and staccato articulations when using one of the "swing" rhythmic feel settings in Play > Performance.
- Download SwingFix.zip (2K, downloaded 6192 times)
Plug-in written by Dave Foster.
Added 24 Mar 2008 (last updated 07 Mar 2014)
For use with Sibelius 4, Sibelius 4.1, Sibelius 5, Sibelius 6, Sibelius 7.1 and Sibelius 7.5
This plugin will let you loop playback by adding marker and jump text to the start and end of the selection. If you play the score within the markers, playback will loop. The default target name is the first selected bar number.
By default, marker/jump text only jumps to the start or end of a bar; to loop partial bars, select the text and turn off \\\'Jump at bar end\\\' in the Property Window Playback pane.
In Sibelius 5, the plugin can delete any marker or jump text in the selection or in the score.
To make it more obvious which notes will loop, you may want to add a highlight or color to the selected notes.
Updated November 24, 2008 to fix problems deleting hidden markers and all markers in score.
- Download LoopSelection.zip (7K, downloaded 10774 times)
Plug-in written by Bob Zawalich.
- Accidentals (3) »
- Arrange (2) »
- Analysis (1) »
- Batch Processing (3) »
- Color (7) »
- Composing Tools (12) »
- Layout (4) »
- Menus and shortcuts (2) »
- Notes and rests (13) »
- Other (11) »
- Proof-reading (2) »
- Text (26) »
- Navigation (1) »
- Filter and Find (1) »
- Chord Symbols (1) »
- Note Input (1) »
- Hitpoints (1) »
- Developers' Tools (1) »
Find plugins by Sibelius version
- Make Layout Uniform
- Arrange Voicings
- Arrange Brass Voicings
- Respell Flats as Sharps
- Rhythm Section Assistant
- Find Intervals From Keys
- Narrow Two Voices
- Multirests and Empty Bars
- Print Folder of Scores
- Extract Parts From Folder
No plug-ins added in the last 30 days.
- Run Plugins By Name (updated 07 Nov 2014)
- Note Spacing (updated 05 Nov 2014)
- German Chord Names (updated 29 Oct 2014)
- French Chord Names (updated 29 Oct 2014)
- Position Rehearsal Marks (updated 29 Oct 2014)
- Add Fingering To Notes (updated 26 Oct 2014)
- Add Circled Number Symbols To Notes (updated 26 Oct 2014)
- Focus Set (updated 26 Oct 2014)