- Sibelius workshop for teachers June 1 in South Africa
- New and updated plug-ins, part 1
- Setting up Vienna Ensemble Pro 5 with Sibelius 7
- 2 new plug-ins: Retract Line Ends and Replace Symbol
- Joseph Trapanese scores “Oblivion” in Sibelius
- Scorch updated for compatibility with Chrome for Windows
- Read the friendly manual
- Making 2-up PDFs in Sibelius 7
- 5 plug-ins to help with proof-reading
- New plug-in: Rhythm Paste
Fix Tied Notes Live Playback
Added 01 Aug 2005 (last updated 23 Jun 2012)
For use with Sibelius 3.x, Sibelius 4, Sibelius 4.1, Sibelius 5, Sibelius 6 and Sibelius 7
This plug-in processes notes and corrects problems with the Live Playback Original Duration in tied notes. If the Live Playback duration in a tied note has been set such that it ends either before or after the notational duration (i.e., if the note is a quarter note/crotchet, and Live Playback only plays for an eighth note/quaver), the note can playback incorrectly (the following note it is tied to will play with a separate attack). To prevent that, the Live Playback duration is set to the notational duration less the Live Start Position in those cases, so the tied note playback stops exactly at the end. A log file of changes will be written.
- Download FixTiedNoteLivePlayback.zip (5K, downloaded 10651 times)
Plug-in written by Bob Zawalich.
Added 25 Jan 2007 (last updated 05 Sep 2009)
For use with Sibelius 4, Sibelius 4.1, Sibelius 6 and Sibelius 7
This plug-in will open a folder of scores and play them back in turn, either sequentially (with an option to loop) or randomly (with an option to control the number of intermediate scores to be played until a particular score may be played again.)
Updated 5 September 2009 by Bob Zawalich for compatibility with Sibelius 6. Note that this plugin will run in Sibelius 4 and 6, but not Sibelius 5.
- Download DreamSequence.zip (3K, downloaded 3855 times)
Plug-in written by Andrew Moschou.
Added 11 Apr 2007 (last updated 13 Apr 2007)
For use with Sibelius 4 and Sibelius 4.1
This plug-in uses Live Playback to correct the playback of 16th notes (semiquavers) and pairs of eighth notes (quavers) marked with tenuto and staccato articulations when using one of the "swing" rhythmic feel settings in Play > Performance.
- Download SwingFix.zip (2K, downloaded 5449 times)
Plug-in written by Dave Foster.
Added 24 Mar 2008 (last updated 23 Jun 2012)
For use with Sibelius 4, Sibelius 4.1, Sibelius 5, Sibelius 6 and Sibelius 7
This plugin will let you loop playback by adding marker and jump text to the start and end of the selection. If you play the score within the markers, playback will loop. The default target name is the first selected bar number.
By default, marker/jump text only jumps to the start or end of a bar; to loop partial bars, select the text and turn off \\\'Jump at bar end\\\' in the Property Window Playback pane.
In Sibelius 5, the plugin can delete any marker or jump text in the selection or in the score.
To make it more obvious which notes will loop, you may want to add a highlight or color to the selected notes.
Updated November 24, 2008 to fix problems deleting hidden markers and all markers in score.
- Download LoopSelection.zip (7K, downloaded 8148 times)
Plug-in written by Bob Zawalich.
- Accidentals (1) »
- Arrange (2) »
- Analysis (1) »
- Batch Processing (1) »
- Color (6) »
- Composing Tools (5) »
- Layout (4) »
- Menus and shortcuts (2) »
- Notes and rests (14) »
- Other (9) »
- Proof-reading (3) »
- Text (24) »
- Navigation (1) »
- Chord Symbols (1) »
- Note Input (1) »
- Hitpoints (2) »
- Guitar (1) »
- Developers' Tools (1) »
Find plugins by Sibelius version
- Make Layout Uniform
- Respell Flats as Sharps
- Arrange Voicings
- Arrange Brass Voicings
- Respell Uncommon Accidentals
- Rhythm Section Assistant
- Find Intervals From Keys
- Print Folder of Scores
- Narrow Two Voices
- Respell Sharps as Flats
- Bracket Notes (added 16 May 2013)
- Unfilter Selection and Unfilter Selection Whole Bars (added 14 May 2013)
- Respell Chord Symbols (added 09 May 2013)
- Remove Duplicate Pitches (added 05 May 2013)
- Replace Symbol (added 25 Apr 2013)
- Decrease and Increase Dynamics (updated 23 May 2013)
- Unfilter Selection and Unfilter Selection Whole Bars (updated 23 May 2013)
- Add LV Symbols to Notes (updated 19 May 2013)
- Bracket Notes (updated 16 May 2013)
- Move or Copy to Another Voice (updated 14 May 2013)
- Multiply Dynamics (updated 14 May 2013)
- Delete Voices 1-4 (updated 14 May 2013)
- Replace Symbol (updated 02 May 2013)