- NotateMe music handwriting app out of beta; v. 1.0 released
- Leipzig Urtext fonts now available from FontShop
- Future versions of Sibelius will not support Windows XP or Vista
- Create an editable click track with audio cues using Sibelius and Max/MSP
- Layoffs and reorganization announced at MakeMusic
- Access the Create menu in Sibelius 7
- Man under investigation for targeting orchestrators, others in fraud
- Dolet 6.3 for Sibelius improves MusicXML exporting
- Update on Sibelius and Mac OS X Mavericks
- Finale 2014 released; MakeMusic: “Others take music notation software development for granted”
Added 16 Jan 2006 (last updated 30 Mar 2009)
For use with Sibelius 4 and Sibelius 4.1
This is an updated version of the Compare Staves plug-in that ships with Sibelius 4 and 4.1.
This update fixes a problem where, although it was possible to specify in the plug-in\'s dialog that the highlight for differences should go onto one staff or on both staves, the highlight was incorrectly always applied to both staves.
For Sibelius 5, use the shipping version of this plugin.
- Download CompareStaves.zip (5K, downloaded 7225 times)
Plug-in written by Neil Sands.
- Accidentals (3) »
- Arrange (2) »
- Batch Processing (3) »
- Color (7) »
- Composing Tools (12) »
- Layout (4) »
- Menus and shortcuts (2) »
- Notes and rests (13) »
- Other (11) »
- Playback (5) »
- Proof-reading (2) »
- Text (25) »
- Navigation (1) »
- Filter and Find (1) »
- Chord Symbols (1) »
- Note Input (1) »
- Hitpoints (1) »
- Developers' Tools (1) »
Find plugins by Sibelius version
- Make Layout Uniform
- Arrange Voicings
- Respell Flats as Sharps
- Arrange Brass Voicings
- Respell Uncommon Accidentals
- Rhythm Section Assistant
- Find Intervals From Keys
- Narrow Two Voices
- Print Folder of Scores
- Multirests and Empty Bars
No plug-ins added in the last 30 days.
No plug-ins updated in the last 30 days.