- Music: Scoring a 9 out of 10 for the Upgraded Sibelius 7.5 Music Notation Software
- Music: Over 160 Improvements Now Available Free to Sibelius 7.5 Customers with Latest Update
- Music: Learn Why Composers and Arrangers Choose Avid Sibelius 7.5
- Music: Notation Software Compared—MakeMusic Finale vs. Avid Sibelius
- Music: Behind the Scenes with the Alabama Symphony Orchestra
- Behind the Scenes with Rick Smith from Underworld
- NAB 2014: Proven and Trusted Audio, Video, and Live Sound Creative Tools Await in the Artist Suite
- NAB 2014: Avid Everywhere—Delivering on Our Vision for the Media Industry
- Avid Connect 2014: Shaping Up to Become the Media Event of the Year
- Musikmesse 2014: Step Inside Our Booth at Messe 2014 (Photos)
The complete sample collection
for choral music
Choral from Sibelius provides a comprehensive range of high-quality sounds for choral music.
The collection, which integrates seamlessly with Sibelius 6 thanks to its built-in Sibelius Player, includes ensemble sounds for soprano, alto, tenor and bass, with multiple vowel sounds for each, plus organ sounds, all in stunningly realistic quality. Each sound has a number of adjustable settings so you can get just the effect you’re looking for. You can even export an audio file to create a CD of your music, or convert to an MP3 file.
The following sounds are included in the Choral selection.
Listen to a demo in this example score.
Requires Sibelius 6 and Sibelius Sounds Essentials
Windows: Windows XP SP2 32-bit or later, or Windows Vista SP1 32-bit or later, 1.1GB hard disk space (in addition to Sibelius), 1GB+ total RAM recommended, ASIO-compatible sound card recommended, DVD-ROM drive.
Mac: Mac OS X 10.4 or later, 1.1GB hard disk space (in addition to Sibelius), 1GB+ total RAM recommended, Intel Core Duo or faster processor recommended, DVD-ROM drive.
These details are subject to change.