- Sibelius workshop for teachers June 1 in South Africa
- New and updated plug-ins, part 1
- Setting up Vienna Ensemble Pro 5 with Sibelius 7
- 2 new plug-ins: Retract Line Ends and Replace Symbol
- Joseph Trapanese scores “Oblivion” in Sibelius
- Scorch updated for compatibility with Chrome for Windows
- Read the friendly manual
- Making 2-up PDFs in Sibelius 7
- 5 plug-ins to help with proof-reading
- New plug-in: Rhythm Paste
Sibelius 7 First now available!
We're delighted to announce the release of Sibelius 7 First, the spectacular new upgrade to Sibelius First.
Sibelius Student updates
The latest version of Sibelius 5 Student is 5.1.1.
If you have Sibelius Student 5.1.0, you can update to Sibelius Student 5.1.1 here. The update fixes a crash that sometimes occurred when attempting to use Flexi-time input.
To find out which version of Sibelius Student you have, choose Help > About Sibelius 5 Student. To be taken automatically to the correct page for your version of Sibelius Student, choose Help > Check For Updates.
From the Sibelius Blog
Wed, 22 May 2013
Sibelius workshop for teachers June 1 in South Africa
Engela Fullard of Note-So-Easy is offering a unique targeted workshop intended for music instructors... read more »
Mon, 20 May 2013
New and updated plug-ins, part 1
Savvy Sibelius users have been treated to a bounty of new and updated plug-ins in recent weeks... read more »
Mon, 13 May 2013
Setting up Vienna Ensemble Pro 5 with Sibelius 7
Vienna Ensemble Pro 5 is a versatile cross-platform mixing host that works with a wide variety of music software, including Sibelius 7... read more »