- New and updated plug-ins, part 1
- Setting up Vienna Ensemble Pro 5 with Sibelius 7
- 2 new plug-ins: Retract Line Ends and Replace Symbol
- Joseph Trapanese scores “Oblivion” in Sibelius
- Scorch updated for compatibility with Chrome for Windows
- Read the friendly manual
- Making 2-up PDFs in Sibelius 7
- 5 plug-ins to help with proof-reading
- New plug-in: Rhythm Paste
- New plug-in: Add Interval
New product news, handy tips, famous-user stories, education updates and more - emailed directly to you.
Sibelius World is a free email newsletter where you can learn about how people around the world use Sibelius to compose, arrange, teach and learn music.
Plus you can get handy Sibelius tips, special offers, information on our latest product releases and where you can see Sibelius software in action.
From the Sibelius Blog
Mon, 20 May 2013
New and updated plug-ins, part 1
Savvy Sibelius users have been treated to a bounty of new and updated plug-ins in recent weeks... read more »
Mon, 13 May 2013
Setting up Vienna Ensemble Pro 5 with Sibelius 7
Vienna Ensemble Pro 5 is a versatile cross-platform mixing host that works with a wide variety of music software, including Sibelius 7... read more »
Thu, 02 May 2013
2 new plug-ins: Retract Line Ends and Replace Symbol
Bob Zawalich just keeps coming up with ways to make our lives a little less tedious, at least when working in Sibelius... read more »