- Avid posts series of technical help videos for Sibelius
- Sibelius online and in-person training courses by Mike Klinger, summer 2013
- Sibelius training sessions in California and Colorado in July 2013
- First look at the new Bravura music font used in Sibelius
- Best interview of the year
- Finale, Sibelius, and knockouts
- New and updated plug-ins, part 2
- Sibelius workshop for teachers June 1 in South Africa
- New and updated plug-ins, part 1
- Setting up Vienna Ensemble Pro 5 with Sibelius 7
All you need to teach children music
Complete lesson plans and resources to help you teach music at elementary and primary school.
Sibelius Starclass guides you through 180 exciting, ready-to-use lesson plans which support MENC and QCA standards. Starclass includes full explanations of musical concepts for non-specialist teachers, hundreds of music clips and printable pictures, and an audio CD to play in class.
- Saves you hours of preparation
- Supports MENC and QCA guidelines
- Over 180 ready-made lesson plans
- Ideal for specialist and non-specialist teachers
- 99 track audio CD for playback in class
- Hundreds of sound-clips and printable pictures
"The teacher does not need to be a musician or to have anything more than a fundamental music knowledge."
"An essential classroom resource, not least because of its well presented and impressively structured lesson plans"
Times Educational Supplement