- Sibelius workshop for teachers June 1 in South Africa
- New and updated plug-ins, part 1
- Setting up Vienna Ensemble Pro 5 with Sibelius 7
- 2 new plug-ins: Retract Line Ends and Replace Symbol
- Joseph Trapanese scores “Oblivion” in Sibelius
- Scorch updated for compatibility with Chrome for Windows
- Read the friendly manual
- Making 2-up PDFs in Sibelius 7
- 5 plug-ins to help with proof-reading
- New plug-in: Rhythm Paste
All you need to teach children music
Complete lesson plans and resources to help you teach music at elementary and primary school.
Sibelius Starclass guides you through 180 exciting, ready-to-use lesson plans which support MENC and QCA standards. Starclass includes full explanations of musical concepts for non-specialist teachers, hundreds of music clips and printable pictures, and an audio CD to play in class.
- Saves you hours of preparation
- Supports MENC and QCA guidelines
- Over 180 ready-made lesson plans
- Ideal for specialist and non-specialist teachers
- 99 track audio CD for playback in class
- Hundreds of sound-clips and printable pictures
"The teacher does not need to be a musician or to have anything more than a fundamental music knowledge."
"An essential classroom resource, not least because of its well presented and impressively structured lesson plans"
Times Educational Supplement