- Music: Over 160 Improvements Now Available Free to Sibelius 7.5 Customers with Latest Update
- Music: Learn Why Composers and Arrangers Choose Avid Sibelius 7.5
- Music: Notation Software Compared—MakeMusic Finale vs. Avid Sibelius
- Music: Behind the Scenes with the Alabama Symphony Orchestra
- Behind the Scenes with Rick Smith from Underworld
- NAB 2014: Proven and Trusted Audio, Video, and Live Sound Creative Tools Await in the Artist Suite
- NAB 2014: Avid Everywhere—Delivering on Our Vision for the Media Industry
- Avid Connect: Shaping Up to Become the Media Event of the Year
- Musikmesse 2014: Step Inside Our Booth at Messe 2014 (Photos)
- Musikmesse 2014: Avid Main Stage Demonstration Schedule
All you need to teach children music
Complete lesson plans and resources to help you teach music at elementary and primary school.
Sibelius Starclass guides you through 180 exciting, ready-to-use lesson plans which support MENC and QCA standards. Starclass includes full explanations of musical concepts for non-specialist teachers, hundreds of music clips and printable pictures, and an audio CD to play in class.
- Saves you hours of preparation
- Supports MENC and QCA guidelines
- Over 180 ready-made lesson plans
- Ideal for specialist and non-specialist teachers
- 99 track audio CD for playback in class
- Hundreds of sound-clips and printable pictures
"The teacher does not need to be a musician or to have anything more than a fundamental music knowledge."
"An essential classroom resource, not least because of its well presented and impressively structured lesson plans"
Times Educational Supplement