- Sibelius workshop for teachers June 1 in South Africa
- New and updated plug-ins, part 1
- Setting up Vienna Ensemble Pro 5 with Sibelius 7
- 2 new plug-ins: Retract Line Ends and Replace Symbol
- Joseph Trapanese scores “Oblivion” in Sibelius
- Scorch updated for compatibility with Chrome for Windows
- Read the friendly manual
- Making 2-up PDFs in Sibelius 7
- 5 plug-ins to help with proof-reading
- New plug-in: Rhythm Paste
What's New in Sibelius 6
Video narrated by Daniel Spreadbury, Senior Product Manager for Sibelius.
What people are saying
about Sibelius 6
"Sibelius 6 is a godsend. It saves at least 50% of my editing time, which on larger scores is a lot!"
Steve Reading, copyist, arranger