- Sibelius workshop for teachers June 1 in South Africa
- New and updated plug-ins, part 1
- Setting up Vienna Ensemble Pro 5 with Sibelius 7
- 2 new plug-ins: Retract Line Ends and Replace Symbol
- Joseph Trapanese scores “Oblivion” in Sibelius
- Scorch updated for compatibility with Chrome for Windows
- Read the friendly manual
- Making 2-up PDFs in Sibelius 7
- 5 plug-ins to help with proof-reading
- New plug-in: Rhythm Paste
Welcome, now, to Sibelius 6
These pages refer solely to the upgrade from Sibelius 1.x, 2.x and 3.x to Sibelius 4. All the improvements and many more are incorporated in the more recent upgrade to Sibelius 6.
Don't get left behind -
upgrade to the most exciting new version yet!
Sibelius 4 represents a dramatic advance in music software. Never before has working with instrumental parts, scores, teaching materials and even video been so quick and easy.
And if you still have Sibelius 1 or 2, don't be afraid of getting up-to-date. Sibelius 4 is easier than ever, and will save you so much time that you'll be glad you made the change!
What users say
“Overwhelming. Speechless. Awesome. This is just incredible”
composer & teacher
“Sibelius version 1 was great until I tried Sibelius 4 - now there's no going back”
composer & arranger
- Dynamic Parts™ always match the score
- 1700 ready-made worksheets & resources
- Write music to video
- Copy-and-paste to Word
- Optical™ beams & ties
- Helsinki™ & other music fonts
- 11 new plug-ins
- On-screen tutorials & reference
- ...and much more
Download the What's new in Sibelius 4 brochure.
- Fantastic new features (tour)
- Saves you more time
- Exciting educational uses
- Enhanced professional productivity
- Ultra-cool look & feel
- Even more intuitive
- Excellent documentation
- Better results than ever before