- NAB 2014: Proven and Trusted Audio, Video, and Live Sound Creative Tools Await in the Artist Suite
- NAB 2014: Avid Everywhere—Delivering on Our Vision for the Media Industry
- Avid Connect: Shaping Up to Become the Media Event of the Year
- Musikmesse 2014: Step Inside Our Booth at Messe 2014 (Photos)
- Musikmesse 2014: Avid Main Stage Demonstration Schedule
- Get Involved with the Professionals Shaping the Landscape of our Work and Our Workflows
- Now Available—Avid Sibelius 7.5 Music Notation and Learning Software
- Top 5 Reasons to Attend Avid Connect
- Get Started Fast with Avid Sibelius 7.5: Lesson 5
- Sibelius is My Workhorse
Welcome, now, to Sibelius 6!
In May 2009, Sibelius released Sibelius 6 - a dramatic upgrade with new features across the whole spectrum of what you can do.
This tour explains the differences in the earlier upgrade to Sibelius 3. All the improvements in these pages are incorporated into Sibelius 5, so users with Sibelius 1.x and 2.x will benefit from them when they upgrade, in addition to the new features and ideas listed in the what's new in Sibelius 5 pages.
What users say
"A giant step forward - achieves the miracle of making everything even better & simpler"
conductor & arranger
"Instant gratification - Sibelius got it right again"
Take a tour
A comprehensive guide to the new features in Sibelius 3
Sibelius 3 incorporates over 200 improvements from the upgrade to Sibelius 2. If you have Sibelius 1.x, see the what's new in Sibelius 2 section for further information.