- Sketching in Sibelius 7.5: From Sketch to Score
- Sketching in Sibelius 7.5: Filling in the Details
- Sketching in Sibelius 7.5: The Basics of Arranging Your Workflow
- Music: Scoring a 9 out of 10 for the Upgraded Sibelius 7.5 Music Notation Software
- Music: Over 160 Improvements Now Available Free to Sibelius 7.5 Customers with Latest Update
- Music: Learn Why Composers and Arrangers Choose Avid Sibelius 7.5
- Music: Notation Software Compared—MakeMusic Finale vs. Avid Sibelius
- Music: Behind the Scenes with the Alabama Symphony Orchestra
- Behind the Scenes with Rick Smith from Underworld
- NAB 2014: Proven and Trusted Audio, Video, and Live Sound Creative Tools Await in the Artist Suite
Have you ever wished you could add interactive music to your multimedia applications? Well, now you can!
Sibelius SequenceXtra is a unique software component that allows designers, developers and authors to add MIDI sound capabilities to web pages and multimedia applications. It delivers all the power of a fully-featured MIDI sequencer.
Sibelius SequenceXtra is delivered as an Xtra for the Macromedia Director development platform. Using SequenceXtra and the rich multimedia features of Director, you can quickly develop musical software ranging from simple games and demos up to impressive and well-specified sequencers and editors.
New in version 2.0 is a flexible notation viewer. MIDI songs loaded into your application can now be displayed in standard musical notation. The viewer is fully integrated with SequenceXtra: changes made to the MIDI data in the Xtra are immediately visible in the score view, and the view scrolls during playback.
The Xtra is used by publishers, multimedia developers, universities and research groups worldwide to deliver:
- multimedia music applications for teaching, learning and recreation
- interactive web applications
- innovative research projects.
- Find out about SequenceXtra's features and see example screenshots
- See pricing and licensing information for SequenceXtra
- Buy SequenceXtra
- See sites and products created using SequenceXtra
If you are an existing user of SequenceXtra and need to re-download the Xtra or get a replacement registration code, go here.
For all other information and support, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.