- Music: Scoring a 9 out of 10 for the Upgraded Sibelius 7.5 Music Notation Software
- Music: Over 160 Improvements Now Available Free to Sibelius 7.5 Customers with Latest Update
- Music: Learn Why Composers and Arrangers Choose Avid Sibelius 7.5
- Music: Notation Software Compared—MakeMusic Finale vs. Avid Sibelius
- Music: Behind the Scenes with the Alabama Symphony Orchestra
- Behind the Scenes with Rick Smith from Underworld
- NAB 2014: Proven and Trusted Audio, Video, and Live Sound Creative Tools Await in the Artist Suite
- NAB 2014: Avid Everywhere—Delivering on Our Vision for the Media Industry
- Avid Connect 2014: Shaping Up to Become the Media Event of the Year
- Musikmesse 2014: Step Inside Our Booth at Messe 2014 (Photos)
Scorch is the free software which lets you view, play, customize and print Sibelius scores on the Internet.
- Scorch makes scores interactive
- Top print quality
- Scores download in moments
- Turn pages
- Changes which device you use for playback.
- Playback controls and tempo slider.* Click play button to play from the start, or click on the score to play from that point or stop.
- Change top instrument or key*
- Page Setup*
- Scorch information and updates
Use Page Up/Page Down and the up/down arrow keys to scroll up and down the score.
To play music in the background while you work, just set Scorch playing, then minimize the window!
*Not available for all scores. Some scores may only play an excerpt.
(To find out what version of Scorch you are using, Control-click (Mac) or right-click (Windows) on the Scorch window, then click About Scorch.
Windows: Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista 32-bit or Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit, Internet Explorer 7 or later, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, SeaMonkey, 20MB hard disk space.
Mac OS X: Mac OS X 10.7, Safari 6 (32-bit or 64-bit); Mozilla Firefox 18 or later (32-bit or 64-bit); Google Chrome, 20MB hard disk space. not compatible with Safari 5 on Mac OS X 10.6 or Mac OS X 10.7)
For full compatiblity information, see this article.