Scorch is the free software which lets you view, play, customize and print Sibelius scores on the Internet.
- Scorch makes scores interactive
- Top print quality
- Scores download in moments
- Turn pages
- Changes which device you use for playback.
- Playback controls and tempo slider.* Click play button to play from the start, or click on the score to play from that point or stop.
- Change top instrument or key*
- Page Setup*
- Scorch information and updates
Use Page Up/Page Down and the up/down arrow keys to scroll up and down the score.
To play music in the background while you work, just set Scorch playing, then minimize the window!
*Not available for all scores. Some scores may only play an excerpt.
(To find out what version of Scorch you are using, Control-click (Mac) or right-click (Windows) on the Scorch window, then click About Scorch.
Windows: Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista 32-bit or Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit, Internet Explorer 7 or later, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, SeaMonkey, 20MB hard disk space.
Mac OS X: Mac OS X 10.7, Safari 6 (32-bit or 64-bit); Mozilla Firefox 18 or later (32-bit or 64-bit); Google Chrome, 20MB hard disk space. not compatible with Safari 5 on Mac OS X 10.6 or Mac OS X 10.7)
For full compatiblity information, see this article.