- New and updated plug-ins, part 2
- Sibelius workshop for teachers June 1 in South Africa
- New and updated plug-ins, part 1
- Setting up Vienna Ensemble Pro 5 with Sibelius 7
- 2 new plug-ins: Retract Line Ends and Replace Symbol
- Joseph Trapanese scores “Oblivion” in Sibelius
- Scorch updated for compatibility with Chrome for Windows
- Read the friendly manual
- Making 2-up PDFs in Sibelius 7
- 5 plug-ins to help with proof-reading
PhotoScore Lite is the free scanning program included with Sibelius.
Scan printed music in three easy steps
- Scan your music or read a PDF
- Edit any mistakes
- Send to Sibelius—then play back, transpose, and edit, just as if you had input it into Sibelius yourself
Download a demo
To download a demo of PhotoScore Lite for use with the Sibelius demo, click here.
PhotoScore Ultimate is the full-featured version of PhotoScore Lite.