- Setting up Vienna Ensemble Pro 5 with Sibelius 7
- 2 new plug-ins: Retract Line Ends and Replace Symbol
- Joseph Trapanese scores “Oblivion” in Sibelius
- Scorch updated for compatibility with Chrome for Windows
- Read the friendly manual
- Making 2-up PDFs in Sibelius 7
- 5 plug-ins to help with proof-reading
- New plug-in: Rhythm Paste
- New plug-in: Add Interval
- Daniel Spreadbury launches Steinberg notation blog
Scorch is the free software which lets you view, play, customize and print Sibelius scores on the Internet.
- Scorch makes scores interactive
- Top print quality
- Scores download in moments
- Turn pages
- Changes which device you use for playback.
- Playback controls and tempo slider.* Click play button to play from the start, or click on the score to play from that point or stop.
- Change top instrument or key*
- Page Setup*
- Scorch information and updates
Use Page Up/Page Down and the up/down arrow keys to scroll up and down the score.
To play music in the background while you work, just set Scorch playing, then minimize the window!
*Not available for all scores. Some scores may only play an excerpt.
(To find out what version of Scorch you are using, Control-click (Mac) or right-click (Windows) on the Scorch window, then click About Scorch.
Windows: Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista 32-bit or Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit, Internet Explorer 7 or later, Mozilla Firefox, 20MB hard disk space.
Mac OS X: Mac OS X 10.4.11, Mac OS X 10.5.8 or Mac OS X 10.6.8, Mac OS X 10.7 or later, Safari 5.0.6 or earlier (32-bit mode required on Mac OS X 10.6; not compatible with Safari 5.1 or later on Mac OS X 10.6 or Mac OS X 10.7), Mozilla Firefox 4 or later (32-bit mode required), 20MB hard disk space. Not currently compatible with Google Chrome.