- New and updated plug-ins, part 2
- Sibelius workshop for teachers June 1 in South Africa
- New and updated plug-ins, part 1
- Setting up Vienna Ensemble Pro 5 with Sibelius 7
- 2 new plug-ins: Retract Line Ends and Replace Symbol
- Joseph Trapanese scores “Oblivion” in Sibelius
- Scorch updated for compatibility with Chrome for Windows
- Read the friendly manual
- Making 2-up PDFs in Sibelius 7
- 5 plug-ins to help with proof-reading
CAN YOU IMAGINE . . .
composing a 68-minute score, then allowing millions to view and play it over the Internet?
The Pat Metheny Group's
The Way Up and Sibelius
In order to have the Pat Metheny Group rehearse and perform the continuous 68-minute album release: The Way Up in full, Co-Writers Metheny and Lyle Mays, with editing by bassist and fellow producer Steve Rodby, created the score with Sibelius 3 software. Pat realized that through the Sibelius Scorch plug-in, fellow musicians and fans could view and listen to the MIDI playback over the web.
“We used Sibelius to make parts for the band throughout the recording. We found out about Scorch and it seemed like a natural choice to offer the Scorched version of the score on our website.”