- Sibelius workshop for teachers June 1 in South Africa
- New and updated plug-ins, part 1
- Setting up Vienna Ensemble Pro 5 with Sibelius 7
- 2 new plug-ins: Retract Line Ends and Replace Symbol
- Joseph Trapanese scores “Oblivion” in Sibelius
- Scorch updated for compatibility with Chrome for Windows
- Read the friendly manual
- Making 2-up PDFs in Sibelius 7
- 5 plug-ins to help with proof-reading
- New plug-in: Rhythm Paste
Sibelius 7.1.3 Free Update Verification
Sibelius 7.1.3 is a free update for existing Sibelius 7 users, with a number of changes and improvements, and is recommended for all Sibelius 7 users.
Sibelius 7.1 and later uses a new activation and registration scheme, so if you are updating from Sibelius 7.0.3 or earlier, you will require a new System ID and Activation ID from now on, in place of your current Sibelius serial number. To obtain your System ID and Activation ID and access to the Sibelius 7.1.3 installer, please enter your existing Sibelius serial number below.
If you are updating from Sibelius 7.1 or Sibelius 7.1.2, please enter your Sibelius Activation ID, beginning SBAA or SWAA. (If you don't know your Activation ID, run Avid License Control and check the License Profile tab, where your Activation ID is displayed.) For further help finding your Activation ID, see this article.
If you have any problems completing this form, please contact us.