- New and updated plug-ins, part 1
- Setting up Vienna Ensemble Pro 5 with Sibelius 7
- 2 new plug-ins: Retract Line Ends and Replace Symbol
- Joseph Trapanese scores “Oblivion” in Sibelius
- Scorch updated for compatibility with Chrome for Windows
- Read the friendly manual
- Making 2-up PDFs in Sibelius 7
- 5 plug-ins to help with proof-reading
- New plug-in: Rhythm Paste
- New plug-in: Add Interval
Sibelius First 7.1.3
Changes and improvements
Sibelius First 7.1.3 includes a number of minor bug fixes and stability improvements. There are no new features in this update of Sibelius First, but it is recommended for all existing users.
Updating Sibelius First on Windows
- Download SibeliusFirst713b78.exe (277MB)
- Double-click the downloaded file to start the installation.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to install the software.
- After a couple of minutes you are told that the installation has been successful: click Finish to leave the installer.
- Now double-click the Sibelius 7 First icon on your desktop. Notice that the version number that is shown at the bottom of the splash screen is Version 7.1.3 build 78.
Updating Sibelius First on Mac
- Download SibeliusFirst713b78.dmg (419MB)
- The disk image should be mounted automatically, and a window with the icon Install Sibelius 7 First should open on your Desktop. If the window does not open automatically, double-click the downloaded disk image to mount it.
- Double-click the Install Sibelius 7 First icon to install the updated version of Sibelius First.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to install the software: your existing copy of Sibelius First is overwritten automatically during the installation process.
- After a couple of minutes you are told that the installation has been successful: click Close to leave the updater.
- When you're done, eject the disk image.
- Now double-click the Sibelius 7 First icon in your Applications folder. Notice that the version number that is shown at the bottom of the splash screen is Version 7.1.3 build 78.
If you encounter any problems updating Sibelius First, please contact technical support.