- New and updated plug-ins, part 2
- Sibelius workshop for teachers June 1 in South Africa
- New and updated plug-ins, part 1
- Setting up Vienna Ensemble Pro 5 with Sibelius 7
- 2 new plug-ins: Retract Line Ends and Replace Symbol
- Joseph Trapanese scores “Oblivion” in Sibelius
- Scorch updated for compatibility with Chrome for Windows
- Read the friendly manual
- Making 2-up PDFs in Sibelius 7
- 5 plug-ins to help with proof-reading
- Complete range of software
- From primary to university
- Fun & easy
- Get better marks
Sibelius Educational Suite
Groovy Music New!
Music made fun for kids!
The easy way to write rock & pop songs
All about orchestral and band instruments
Create high-quality playback, CDs and audio files with Sibelius.
What users say
"I genuinely enjoy working with Sibelius. It's a superb notation program and composing tool"
Steve Reich, composer
"I can't imagine writing without Sibelius"
Tom Aungst & Neil Larrivee, The Cadets
"Sibelius is the ultimate creative tool"
Andy Summers, songwriter & guitarist (The Police)
"Sibelius was our best friend in that we were able to make tweaks to parts in rehearsals, changes in articulation, re-voicings etc.in real time with no minutes wasted"
Jeff Lee, Music Director, Mason Entertainment Group / Blast!
"Does just about everything except think up the music for me"
John Rutter, choral composer
"The finest score-writing application available today”
Sound on Sound magazine
“As elegantly designed as it is powerful”
Electronic Musician (Editor’s Choice Award 2005)
Also used by
Other famous users include:
- Pat Metheny (jazz musician)
- Michael Tilson Thomas (conductor)
- Music City Mistique
- Oxford & Cambridge Universities
- Royal Academy of Music
- Royal College of Music
- Guildhall School of Music & Drama
Sibelius is also used for film & TV music, including:
- James Bond
- Harry Potter
- The Incredibles
- The Simpsons
- The Chronicles of Narnia