- New and updated plug-ins, part 2
- Sibelius workshop for teachers June 1 in South Africa
- New and updated plug-ins, part 1
- Setting up Vienna Ensemble Pro 5 with Sibelius 7
- 2 new plug-ins: Retract Line Ends and Replace Symbol
- Joseph Trapanese scores “Oblivion” in Sibelius
- Scorch updated for compatibility with Chrome for Windows
- Read the friendly manual
- Making 2-up PDFs in Sibelius 7
- 5 plug-ins to help with proof-reading
with Sibelius 6
- Lead sheets to big band
- Slashes, tab, percussion, and more
- Quick to arrange and transpose
- Cool handwritten music font
Jazz & Big Band
Create high-quality playback, CDs and audio files with Sibelius.
Also used by:
- Joe Zawinul
- Herbie Hancock
- Michael Brecker
- Sammy Nestico
- Lalo Schifrin
- Larry Coryell
- George Duke
- Stanley Jordan
- Courtney Pine
- Mark Egan
- Django Bates
- Danny Gottlieb
- Turtle Island String Quartet
- Buster Williams
- Phil Woods
- Barry Forgie
“An incredible aspect of what it is to be a musician in the 21st century.”
“I have to admit that at least with one of the other music programs I’d looked at, I just felt I didn’t have three weeks of my life to learn it, while with Sibelius I felt that in a fairly short period of time, I’d be able to make it happen – as was exactly the case."
Pat Metheny, jazz guitarist & composer
The fun way to brush up your music theory.
- Jazz-specific tests
- Beginner to advanced
Sharpen your ear skills!
- 100s of exercises
- Jazz scales, chords & progressions
All about jazz instruments and groups.
- Horns to drums
- Advanced techniques
- 100s of recordings
What users say
“Sibelius has changed my musical horizon - making what would be impossible, possible."
“Sibelius is a beautiful system for music creation that's fast, easy and fun; it also provides those countless 'light bulb' moments that only the best software can do"
“Sibelius is one of the most innovative pieces of software I have ever used”
Ray Charles (1930-2004)
“Sibelius: the best I have come across to date!”
“This is one intuitive program! With little or no effort you merely input the notes, and the software does the rest”
“I never in my wildest dreams thought that I could be dragged away from my lifelong composing tools – pencil, paper and keyboard. I’ve now discarded all of them in favour of Sibelius - the best musical associate I’ve ever had”
"Sibelius has certainly made life easier. Its intuitive design has helped me to bridge the gap between creativity and practicality."
Michael Brecker (1949-2007)
"I rely on Sibelius"