- Howard Goodall: “My two best friends are Sibelius 6 and Pro Tools 8″
- Sixth grade Sibelius students partner with Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra
- Tidy Appended Scores plug-in
- LCO New showcases student composers this week in London
- Share and share alike
- Boxing clever: how important is packaging?
- View your score pages any which way in Sibelius 6
- Consolidate Ossia Staves plug-in
- An afternoon at Abbey Road Studios
- Dutch magazine MacFan awards Sibelius First near-perfect score
47: Recommended - sound and MIDI equipment
As a general rule, we recommend that it is best to avoid using 'on-board' sound hardware, and instead opt for a dedicated sound card for your machine. Any sound card with good ASIO drivers is suitable, but performance is normally better if you have a sound card is aimed towards audio recording, rather than gaming/home entertainment.
|1.003 - 1.4, 2 - 2.11, 3.0 - 3.1.3, 4.0 - 4.1, 5.0 - 5.2.5, 6.0 - 6.2, 7.0 - 7.1|
|11 Sep 2013|