- Howard Goodall: “My two best friends are Sibelius 6 and Pro Tools 8″
- Sixth grade Sibelius students partner with Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra
- Tidy Appended Scores plug-in
- LCO New showcases student composers this week in London
- Share and share alike
- Boxing clever: how important is packaging?
- View your score pages any which way in Sibelius 6
- Consolidate Ossia Staves plug-in
- An afternoon at Abbey Road Studios
- Dutch magazine MacFan awards Sibelius First near-perfect score
Do not update G7 when you're in the middle of an urgent piece of work: there shouldn't be any problems updating, but don't tempt fate.
If you have problems downloading files from this page, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have problems updating G7, please contact technical help rather than the webmaster.
Please follow these instructions carefully.
- Exit any programs which are running, including G7 (choose File > Quit).
- Don't uninstall G7 - just leave it as it is.
- Click here to start downloading the updater (13Mb).
- Download update.pdf, which contains instructions for installing and using the new version of G7.
A new version of PhotoScore Lite has also been released. It is recommended that all users download this new version, which is available here.
Note that if you have purchased PhotoScore Professional, you should check Neuratron's web site for details of an update to the latest version.
You will need the latest version of Scorch to read files created by the new version of G7. Click here to download Scorch.
This page last updated 4 Aug 2004