'Sib. First: Chopinesque Fiorituras / runs of cue size grace notes in Sibelius First 2018'

Messages in this thread

Sib. First: Chopinesque Fiorituras / runs of cu... - vanillajack, 26 Feb 10:25PM
     Re: Sib. First: Chopinesque Fiorituras / runs o... - Mike Lyons, 28 Feb 07:46AM

Sib. First: Chopinesque Fiorituras / runs of cue size grace notes in Sibelius First 2018
Posted by vanillajack - 26 Feb 10:25PM
Hi all,

I've searched high and low online and can't seem to find out whether it is possible on Sibelius First 2018 to create long runs of fiorituras as in the attached image.

This feature should surely be available - so much music has need for it and I'm surprised that it doesn't seem to be doable.

I've tried the whole F9 keyboard and hitting Enter, which doesn't do anything in Sib First.

Any ideas?

Thanks
James
Attachment Screen Shot 2018-02-26 at 22.16.28.png (40K)

Back to top | All threads

Re: Sib. First: Chopinesque Fiorituras / runs of cue size grace notes in Sibelius First 2018
Posted by Mike Lyons - 28 Feb 07:46AM
Put them in as cue-sized notes in voice 2, using tuplets as necessary and hiding the numbers and brackets. What is the TS?

--
Win 10 Pro x64, 1.6GHz Intel i7 Quad core, 8GB,7TB 7200rpm HDD, Scarlett 6i6, Sib 6.2,7.5, 8.7.0 NotePerformer, GPO4 & 5, COMB2, EWQLSO Plat, EWQLSC,
Si me castigare vis, necesse est me intellexisse.

Back to top | All threads

Quick reply

To add a reply to the end of this thread, type it below, then click Reply.

(.sib, .png and .jpg only)

Messages in this thread

Sib. First: Chopinesque Fiorituras / runs of cu... - vanillajack, 26 Feb 10:25PM
     Re: Sib. First: Chopinesque Fiorituras / runs o... - Mike Lyons, 28 Feb 07:46AM