'How do you un-install the sibelius sound pack?'

Messages in this thread

How do you un-install the sibelius sound pack? - StevenMastin2, 07 Jan 05:48PM
     Re: How do you un-install the sibelius sound pack? - Robin Walker, 07 Jan 06:41PM

How do you un-install the sibelius sound pack?
Posted by StevenMastin2 - 07 Jan 05:48PM
It's harder then I thought.

How can I uninstall the sibelius sound pack, I need to uninstall it so I can re-install it. As when I did install it the first time it didn't install my woodwind file.

I coped with out it for awhile as I didn't use the woodwind family, but as I explore classical music, i want to begin using it.

Also the Lead 3 Caliope, is that suppose to have no sound. That is the only synth that doesnt work for me.

Any pointer will be great. Cheers.

Back to top | All threads

Re: How do you un-install the sibelius sound pack?
Posted by Robin Walker - 07 Jan 06:41PM
There is no need to uninstall the Sibelius 7 Sounds sample library before re-installing it: the new installation will simply overwrite the existing one.

If you wish to uninstall the Sibelius 7 sample library just to save disk space, then you simply delete the library files from wherever you chose to install them.

For more details, we would need to know whether this is on macOS or on Windows, and whether you accepted the default installation location.

--
Sibelius 8.7.2/7.5.1/7.1.3/6.2/5.2.5, PhotoScore Ult 8.8.2, Dolet 6.6 for Sibelius, Windows 10 64-bit 16GB. Desktop, and Microsoft Surface Book.

Back to top | All threads

Quick reply

To add a reply to the end of this thread, type it below, then click Reply.

(.sib, .png and .jpg only)

Messages in this thread

How do you un-install the sibelius sound pack? - StevenMastin2, 07 Jan 05:48PM
     Re: How do you un-install the sibelius sound pack? - Robin Walker, 07 Jan 06:41PM