'Activation codes'

Messages in this thread

Activation codes - Sonny, 04 Jan 10:04PM
     Re: Activation codes - Robin Walker, 05 Jan 08:15AM
     Re: Activation codes - Ingrid, 05 Jan 01:28PM
         Re: Activation codes - Sonny, 05 Jan 03:28PM

Activation codes
Posted by Sonny - 04 Jan 10:04PM
On Jan 4, 2018 I ordered and paid for Sibelius 8.7.2 Upgrade. I received an email confirming the order # 6495858 with a Redemption link. I followed the link and it asked me to enter a code and further said: " Look up the code on your activation card". I have no activation card. Where do I find it? I am unable to download or do anything. It seems as if I am stuck and require some serious help. Since I have paid for the product I would like to start using it. Please advise.

Back to top | All threads

Re: Activation codes
Posted by Robin Walker - 05 Jan 08:15AM
The number you need should be in the e-mail that you received.

--
Sibelius 8.7.2/7.5.1/7.1.3/6.2/5.2.5, PhotoScore Ult 8.8.2, Dolet 6.6 for Sibelius, Windows 10 64-bit 16GB. Desktop, and Microsoft Surface Book.

Posted by Ingrid - 05 Jan 01:28PM
> On Jan 4, 2018 I ordered and paid for Sibelius 8.7.2 Upgrade. I received an email confirming the order # 6495858 with a Redemption link. I followed the link and it asked me to enter a code and further said: " Look up the code on your activation card". I have no activation card. Where do I find it? I am unable to download or do anything. It seems as if I am stuck and require some serious help. Since I have paid for the product I would like to start using it. Please advise.

Hi Sonny!

Your license codes can now be accessed in your My Avid Account under "My Products and Subscriptions" https://my.avid.com/products#MyProducts .

Best regards,
Ingrid | Sibelius Support

Posted by Sonny - 05 Jan 03:28PM
Hi Ingrid and good morning!

Thanks so very much for your help with this. I guess the problem was that I didn't receive an email with those codes but I did what you directed and everything worked just fine! I am now fully activated! Thanks again for your prompt response and help and I wish you a very pleasant day!

Best regards,
Sonny

Quick reply

To add a reply to the end of this thread, type it below, then click Reply.

(.sib, .png and .jpg only)

Messages in this thread

Activation codes - Sonny, 04 Jan 10:04PM
     Re: Activation codes - Robin Walker, 05 Jan 08:15AM
     Re: Activation codes - Ingrid, 05 Jan 01:28PM
         Re: Activation codes - Sonny, 05 Jan 03:28PM