'Sib. First: Sibelius First User Guide'

Messages in this thread

Sib. First: Sibelius First User Guide - Mary A. Wooten, 21 Sep 04:25AM
     Re: Sib. First: Sibelius First User Guide - Daniel Spreadbury, 21 Sep 12:03PM
         Re: Sib. First: Sibelius First User Guide - Bob Zawalich, 21 Sep 04:17PM

Sib. First: Sibelius First User Guide
Posted by Mary A. Wooten - 21 Sep 04:25AM
I have just downloaded Sibelius 6 First and I cannot get the User Guide to open. Where is it?

Back to top | All threads

Re: Sib. First: Sibelius First User Guide
Posted by Daniel Spreadbury - 21 Sep 12:03PM
Do you have Adobe Reader installed on your computer? You should find that simply choosing Help > Sibelius First User Guide opens the PDF in Adobe Reader.

If this doesn't work, can you provide a bit more information about your computer, such as what operating system you're running, etc.?

--
Contact Sibelius technical help by email:
http://www.sibelius.com/cgi-bin/helpcenter/tech.pl

Contact Sibelius technical help by phone (charges may apply):
USA & Canada: +1 650-731-6106
UK: +44 (0)20 7561 7997
Australia: 1300 652 172
Other countries: www.sibelius.com/support

Re: Sib. First: Sibelius First User Guide
Posted by Bob Zawalich - 21 Sep 04:17PM
I do note that in Windows 7 (64 bit), I have never been able to get any of the documentation to open from the help menu, despite trying a lot of things, like reinstalling everything on my computer.

I have resorted to finding the location of the PDF files in the installation folder, and making shortcuts to bring up Adobe Reader directly on the PDF files.

Not very elegant, but I can at least read the files.

This may not be your problem, but I thought I would mention that for me at least, there is no solution to this problem.

--
Bob

Sib 1.4 - 6.2, Windows 7 Pro 64 bit, 2.13 GHz Core 2 Duo; Audiophile 2496; 4 G RAM. Year 2010.
I am an experienced Sibelius user, but am not affiliated with Sibelius Software.
Sib Plugin downloads: www.sibelius.com/download/plugins (see How to Install Plugins)
Alphabetical plugin list: www.bobzawalich.com/AllPluginsOnDownloadPage.htm

Quick reply

To add a reply to the end of this thread, type it below, then click Reply.

(.sib, .png and .jpg only)

Messages in this thread

Sib. First: Sibelius First User Guide - Mary A. Wooten, 21 Sep 04:25AM
     Re: Sib. First: Sibelius First User Guide - Daniel Spreadbury, 21 Sep 12:03PM
         Re: Sib. First: Sibelius First User Guide - Bob Zawalich, 21 Sep 04:17PM